Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Grammy's 2012

The 54th Annual Grammy Awards

Wowzers, where to begin? I'll start with the highlights. I snagged the best seat in the left-hand mosh pit, right next to Kristen -- a super sweet girl I recognized from last year. Why did I recognize her? Because I obnoxiously elbowed my way through the crowd to get as close as possible to the celebs. I remember this really pretty, tall girl, who I squeezed next to. She and I kept naming celebs we saw, and as fate would have it, we were next to each other again for some serious star gazing this year. Moments we loved:
1. Waving to Tony Bennett & being waved back to
2. Seeing Diana Ross with her son & daughter, sitting 15 feet away 
3. Waving to rapper  Lupe Fiasco who was SO friendly...he yelled to us "don't mess this up" with a big smile
4. The Beach Boys music -- first performed by Maroon 5, then Foster the People, then finally... THE REAL DEAL, The Beach Boys!!! Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine + not sure who else. Love was putting the flirt on with Rebecca & her crew!
5. To be continued...




1 comment:

  1. Wearing a yellow dress was inspired! We could see you whenever they panned your part of the mosh pit. You and Rihanna were () this close!! Let's hear more...

    ReplyDelete